Halloween themed punch
What you’ll need:
For the scary hands:
Chewy fruit snacks
For the punch:
1 cup of boiling water
Orange flavoured gelatin
A can of Pineapple juice
4 cups of Apple cider
¼ cup of lemon juice
Bottle of ginger ale
How to make Halloween themed punch:
1. In the two gloves place the various coloured chewy fruit snacks and cold water. Tie the ends of the gloves to seal them tightly and freeze them for 4 – 5 hours.
2. Now take a big bowl and pour in boiling water over the gelatin till it gets completely dissolved.
3. Add in the pineapple juice, apple cider and lemon juice.
4. Mix and cover this mixture and store in the refrigerator.
5. When about to serve peel off the gloves and add these frozen hands to the punch. Make sure the colourful snacks are visible.
6. Now gentle stir in ginger ale to this whole mixture and serve.