Lemon Flavoured Cheesecake Tart
What you will need:
1/3rd of a cup creamy lemon yogurt
2 tablespoons of whipped cream cheese
2 tablespoons of egg product
2 teaspoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of lemon peel (grated)
2 graham crackers crusts
Whipped cream (sweetened)
1. Pr-heat your oven to 350°F.
2. Beat the yogurt, cheese, egg product and sugar all together with an electrical mixer on a regular speed till the mixture is nice and fluffy.
3. Add in the lemon peel to this mixture and stir.
4. Divide this mixture between the crusts.
5. Bake for 24 minutes until set.
6. Let the tarts cool for 20 minutes.
7. Refrigerate at least one hour and then serve with a nice topping of whipped cream.