How to make a chocolate slice
What you will need
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of coconut
1 cup of self raising flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa
250grams of melted butter
2 cups of icing sugar
1 teaspoon of butter
1 tablesppon of cocoa
2 tablespoons of milk
How to make chocolate slice:
1. Prehaet oven to 180 degrees and grease and line a slice tray.
2. Crush weetbix and add to a bowl with all other slice ingredients.
3. Mix well and press into prepared tray.
4. Bake for 15 minutes then let cool in tray.
5. Once cooled mix all icing ingredients together and pour over slice and sprinkle with coconut.
6. Slice into desired portions and enjoy!