How to make cookie centered brownie cupcakes
What You Will Need:
• 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
• 1 box of Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge brownies
• 2 sticks or 1 cup of softened butte
• 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate
• 3 cups of flour
• 1 cup of granulated sugar
• 1 cup of packed brown sugar
• 4 divided eggs
• 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• ½ cup of vegetable oil
• ¼ cup of water
How to prepare:
• Preheat the oven to 177 Degrees Celsius
• Using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix together the sugars and the butter until the mixture turns smooth. Blend in 2 of the eggs and the vanilla extract thoroughly. Now mix in the flour, baking soda and salt till all the ingredients combine. Add in the chocolate chips and stir. Set this cookie dough aside.
• Make the brownie batter as per the instructions on the package. You will have to add in the brownie mix, oil, water and the remaining 2 eggs. Set the batter aside.
• Take 24 baking cups, line them with baking paper or coat their insides with cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto the bottom of each cup; flatten the dough against the bottom of each cup. Now place a chocolate cookie onto the dough and place 1 tablespoon of the brownie batter onto the cookie; the cup should almost be full.
• Now let these cups bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of each cup comes out clean. Once baked, let the cups cool for at least 10 minutes. Now you can serve these yummy cupcakes with a topping of ice cream or chocolate sauce.