How to make a great tasting Hedgehog Slice
What you will need:
250g scotch finger biscuits, chopped into small pieces
1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
1/2 cup of caster sugar
1/4 cup of cocoa powder
50g dark chocolate melts
50g milk chocolate melts
1 tablespoon golden syrup
1 egg lightly whisked
200g dark chocolate melts
50g of cubed unsalted butter
How to perpare Choc Mint Hedgehog Slice:
1. Lightly grease and line a 20cm x 30cm tray with baking paper.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the biscuits, coconut, cocoa and sugar and set aside.
3. Combine chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a saucepan over low heat. Once melted allow the mixture to cool slightly then add the egg and mix in well. Add the chocloate mix to the dry ingredients and combine well.
4. Press the mixture into the tray and refrigerate until firm.
1. Combine the chocolate and butter in a bowl and place over a saucepan with water simmering.
2. Pour the chocoloate topping over the top pf the hedgehog and sprinkle with flaked almonds.
4. Refrigerate until set, slice up into the desired size portions. ENJOY!