Tangy Blackberry Jelly Shots
What you’ll need:
Blueberry liqueur Plain gelatin
1 packet of grape gelatin dessert mix
1 cup of hot water
Lemon flavoured vodka
2/3 cup of lemon juice
½ cup of sugar
4 packets of gelatin
How to make Tangy Blackberry Jelly Shots:
1. Take a small bowl and sprinkle in the gelatin and knox in to the hot water and stir till completely dissolved. Let this mixture sit for 5 minutes and then stir in the crème de mûre.
2. Pour this blackberry mixture in to a slightly greased pan and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
3. For the Sour lemon flavoured layer you will add in the lemon juice and vodka to the gelatin mixture along with the sugar and pour in a pan again and chill overnight.
4. Cut out the gelatin in to squares and stake one on top of the other and refrigerate overnight.
5. Garnish with a blackberry when serving.