Ginger-Cranberry Jelly Shots
What you will need:
2/3 cup of fresh cranberries
Six thin slices of ginger root
Half a cup of apple schnapps
Half a cup of ginger-flavoured vodka
2/3 cup of water
1/3 cup of lemonade
1 teaspoon of gelatin powder
A teaspoon of honey
Diamond shaped silicon molds
How to make ginger-cranberry jelly shots:
1. To prepare the silicon mold start by spraying it lightly with cooking oil and the excess with a paper towel.
2. Take a bowl and crush the cranberries with a spoon along with the ginger and then add in the apple schnapps and vodka and set aside.
3. Take a small saucepan and add in the lemonade and gelatine.
4. Allow the gelatine to soak for 2 minutes before starting the cooking process on a low heat for around 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Strain the cranberry and ginger mixture and mix in this gelatine mixture. (add sweetener if you like)
7. Pour in to the molds and chill overnight.
8. Remove from mold and serve.