Jam Drops Recipe
What you will need:
2 cups self raising flour
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
How to make Jam Drops:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and grease or line a biscuit tray.
2. In a mixing bowl cream the butter, sugar and vanilla until pale.
3. Add eggs one at a time beating well.
4. Sift in the flour and mix until well combined.
5. Roll teaspoon sized balls and place on the tray, press an indentation into the centre of each ball using your thumb.
6. Place a dollop of jam in the centre of each ball.
7. Bake for approximately 15 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.