How to make carrot chips
What you will need
450grams of carrots, washed and with skins on
A tablespoon of olive oil
pink himalayan salt
2 tablespoons of chopped up fresh mint
How to make carrot chips.
1) Preheat your oven to 200c
2) Cut your carrots into strips like normal fries
3) Place the cut carrots into a bowl and add your
Olive oil, himalayan salt and pepper and mix it in until
they are all coated.
4) Place the mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet
5) Bake for approx 25 mins or until they are golden brown ( Turn
carrots over after about 12 minutes )
6) Remove and let them sit for a few minutes
7) Sprinkle them with your mint.