How to make peanut butter delight
Peanut Butter Delight Recipe:
What You Need:
What You Need:
• Around 450 grams of Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Chocolate Frosting
• 1 container of Betty Crocker SuperMoist Yellow Cake Mix
• 1 cup of whipping cream
• 1 cup of creamy peanut butter separated into two equal halves
• 3 whole eggs
• ¼ cup of brown sugar
• ¼ cup of butter or margarine
• 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
• 1 ¼ cups of water
• 1 cup of chopped peanuts, optional
How to Prepare:
• Heat the oven to around 177 degrees Celsius (remember to keep the temperature around 15 degrees less if you are using a non-stick or dark pan).
• Thoroughly grease two 8 or 9 inch round cake pans with cooking spray or shortening.
• Mix the cake mix, ½ cup of creamy peanut butter, the eggs and the oil in a large bowl using an electric mixer on low speed for half a minute. Now mix on moderate speed for another 2 minutes and remember to scrap the bowl every now and then. Pour the mixture into the pans in equal quantities.
• Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes returns clean.
• Once baked, let the pans cool for 10 minutes. Now run a knife around the inner edges of the pans to loosen the cakes. Remove the cakes onto cooling racks. Now let the cakes cool completely for about an hour.
• Melt the butter on medium heat in a 2-quart saucepan and stir in the brown sugar. Let the mixture boil and stir for 1 minute. Now remove from heat and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
• In a cooled medium sized bowl, beat the whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form. Set the cream aside and beat the remaining ½ cup of creamy peanut butter with the brown sugar and butter mixture on medium speed in a medium sized bowl till the resultant mixture is smooth and creamy.
• Add both the mixtures together and beat on medium speed till the resultant mixture is again smooth and creamy.
• Separate each cake into two layers and spread 2/3 cup of the peanut butter mixture between each layer till the mixture is ½ inch from the edge of each layer.
• Apply frosting on the top and the sides of the cakes and put peanuts onto the sides of the cake. Now store in the refrigerator with a cover or serve and enjoy!