Fruity Tequila Shot
Fruity Tequila Shots...
What you will need:
3/4 cup orange juice
2 envelopes of gelatin
6 tablespoons of gold tequila
Half a cup of pomegranate juice
¼ a cup of sugar
1/4 a cup of water
Whole orange slices for garnishing
How to make Fruity Tequila Shots:
1. Start off by spraying shot glasses with cooking oil and gently wiping away the excess with a paper towel.
2. Now in a sauce pan mix the gelatine and orange juice over a low heat till dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the tequila.
4. Distribute this mixture among the shot glasses.
5. Refrigerate till set and garnish with orange slices as shown in image.