How to make chocolate and pretzel vodka jelly shots
Chocolate and Pretzel Jelly Shots
What you will need:
15 millilitres of gelatine powder
½ a cup of Marshmallow flavoured vodka
1/2 a cup of Hazelnut Liquor
1/3 a cup of sweetened condensed milk
1/3 a cup of warm water
120 millilitres of bittersweet chocolate
How to make Chocolate and Pretzel Jelly Shots:
1. Heat water and condensed milk till steaming in a microwave and sprinkle in the gelatine and stir.
2. Add in the liquor and vodka to this mixture and stir.
3. Pour this mixture in to a mini muffin tin and chill in the fridge for a few hours.
4. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over pretzels.
5. Garnish the shots with chocolate pretzels and sprinkle of sea salt.