Vanilla Cinnamon Fudge Hearts Recipe
Vanilla Cinnamon Fudge Hearts
What you will need :
2 cups of white vanilla baking chips
1 Betty Crocker vanilla frosting
2 tablespoons of red cinnamon candies
3 tablespoons of water
1 tablespoon of butter
How to make Vanilla Cinnamon Fudge Hearts:
1. Line the bottom of a pan with foil.
2. In a medium bowl, microwave the white vanilla baking chips on Medium-High for 2 minutes, while stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and completely smooth.
3. Then stir in the frosting until mixed well.
4. Now in a saucepan, heat the candies and water to boiling and stir constantly.
5. Then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the candies melt.
6. Now beat in butter with whisk until melted then remove from the heat.
7. Gradually beat in the cinnamon mixture into the fudge.
8. Spread the fudge in the pan and refrigerate at least 1 hour until set.
9. Remove fudge from pan and cut into squares or heart shapes to serve.
10. Garnish with candy hearts etc.