Rainbow Angel Wings Recipe
Rainbow Angel Wings
What you will need:
Two boxes of Pillsbury pie crust
A stick of butter (melted)
1/4 of a cup pink sugar
1/4 of a cup yellow sugar
1/4 of a cup green sugar
1/4 of a cup blue sugar
How to make Rainbow Angel Wings:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Sprinkle a cutting board with pink sugar and unroll a pie crust on top of the sugar.
3. Now spread a small amount of melted butter on top of the pie crust and sprinkle with yellow sugar.
4. Repeat this step with another pie crust, butter, green sugar and continue for the rest of the remaining colours.
5. Now using a rolling pin gently roll the pie crusts together until 1/2 thick.
6. Cut the rounded corners of the crust to form a large rectangle of dough.
7. Roll other ends of the dough towards the centre and wrap together tightly.
8. Using a knife, slice the rolled dough into 1/4 slices.
9. Bake these for 12 minutes until the edges turn a light, golden brown.