Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Dark Chocolate Truffles
What You Need:
• 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa
• 2 cups of 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
• 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
• 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
How to Prepare:
• Bring the cream to simmer in a small saucepan. Now add the butter and stir till the butter melts. Next, add the chocolate chips and stir them till they melt completely into the mixture and the mixture becomes smooth. Remove this mixture from heat and pour it into a shallow bowl.
• Let the mixture cool down then cover it and refrigerate the mixture for a minimum of 2 hours or till it is firm.
• Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls; you can use a melon baller or a spoon.
• Now roll each ball into the cocoa and serve.