The worlds best chocolate cake recipe
How to make the worlds best chocolate cake..
What You Need:
• 4 eggs, beaten
• ½ cup of warm water
• Approx. 520 grams of devil’s food cake mix
• 1 cup of sour cream
• 1 cup of vegetable oil
• 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
• Approx. 170 grams of instant chocolate pudding mix
How to Prepare:
• Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
• Mix the cake mix, pudding mix, vegetable oil, sour cream, eggs and water in a large bowl. Now stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a thoroughly greased 12 inch bundt pan.
• Bake the batter for 50 to 55 minutes or till a wooden toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean and the top is springy when touched.
• Let the cake cool thoroughly whilst inside the pan for at least an hour and a half before inverting the cake into a plate.
• Dust with powdered sugar if desired and serve this delicious cake.