Creamy chocolate fudge recipe
Creamy Chocolate Fudge
What You Need:
• 1 ½ cups of white sugar
• ¼ cup of butter
• 2/3 cup of evaporated milk
• 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
• 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
• ½ cup of chopped nuts
• 1 jar (approx. 200 grams) of marshmallow crème
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
How to Prepare:
• Line an 8×8 inch pan with aluminium foil and set it aside for the time being.
• Combine the marshmallow crème, evaporated milk, sugar, butter and salt in a large saucepan placed over moderate heat. Bring this to a full boil. Cook for 5 minutes and make sure you stir constantly.
• Remove the saucepan from the heat and drop in the semisweet chocolate chips and the milk chocolate chips. Stir this until the chocolate chips have melted and the mixture is smooth. Now stir in the chopped nuts and vanilla.
• Pour this mixture into the prepared pan and chill in a refrigerator for 2 hours or till the fudge is firm.