Mini Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut Butter Cups
What you will need:
Half a cup of creamy natural peanut butter
Half a cup of powdered sugar
Two cups of chocolate chips
How to make Home Made Peanut Butter Cups:
1. Line a mini muffin tray with mini
2. Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for around 30 seconds at a time till it is completely melted.
3. When melted sift in the powdered sugar and mix till it has the consistency of play-doh.
4. Using a teaspoon take out the mixture on a plate and roll into balls and store in the fridge while you melt the chocolate.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time and stir until completely melted.
6. Now add a teaspoon of melted chocolate in the 20 wrappers then add the peanut butter ball and top off with the rest of the chocolate.
7. Place these in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to harden and serve.