Cranberry wassail is a popular drink which is usually served warm and perfect for a cool winters night...
What you will need:
Cranberry juice (six cups)
Three and a half cups of apple juice
Quarter of a cup of sugar
Cinnamon sticks (5)
A teaspoon of whole all spices
Quarter teaspoon of nutmegHow to make Cranberry Wassail:
1. In a saucepan add in all the ingredients and bring to a boil and let it boil for 5 minutes or so.
2. Then let it simmer for around 2o minutes so that all the spices have tiem to infuse in to the juice.
3. Till your guests arrive you can leave it to simmer and then serve hot on a cold night.
4. For a twist you can add in a bit of rum.
5. Garnish the drink will orange slices and a cinnamon stick.