What You Need:
28 grams tequila
56 grams of orange liquor
56 grams of fresh lime juice
140 grams of fresh grapefruit juice
How to Prepare:
1.Squeeze out lime and grapefruit juice so that you have enough for one cocktail.
2. Pour in the juices into a cocktail shaker along with the rest of the ingredients and shake thoroughly.
3. Run a small lime wedge around the edge of a glass so that the rim is covered with juice and place the glass top-first on a plate of salt so that the salt sticks to the rim.
5. Pour the margarita from the cocktail shaker into the glass.
6. Remember to add more ice if needed.
7. Decorate the glass with a grapefruit wedge and serve!