What You Need:
4 herbal hibiscus-raspberry herbal tea bags
2 tablespoons of hibiscus tea
simple syrup (recipe given below)
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
110 grams chilled champagne or sparkling wine If desired, lemon twist or raspberriesHow to Prepare:
For The Hibiscus Tea Simple Syrup
1. Mix the sugar and water in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat till the mixture boils.
2. Keep on stirring till the sugar dissolves.
3. Take the saucepan off the heat and add the teabags. 4. Let the teabags stay in the mixture for 5 minutes.
5.Remove the teabags after 5 minutes and set the mixture aside for an hour to cool down.
6.After the hour, pour the syrup (around 1 ½ cups will be prepared) into an airtight container and refrigerate.
7. You can use the syrup for up to a week.
For The Cocktail
1. Add 2 tablespoons of the hisbiscus tea syrup to a champagne flute and pour in the champagne.
2. Decorate with the lemon twist and raspberries as desired.