What You Need
1 cup of fresh cranberries
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 cups of all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon of nutmeg powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup of powdered sugar
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon of cornmeal
1 pinch of saltHow To Prepare
2. While the cranberries boil, mix the all-purpose flour, milk, vanilla extract and eggs in a bowl and mix till you have a fine batter.
3. Now add the sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and the nutmeg powder to the batter and mix till you have a uniform mixture.
4. Pour in the boiling cranberries into the batter and mix softly and thoroughly.
5. Heat some butter on a frying pan and pour in part of the batter when the butter melts to make a pancake.
6. Lightly fry each side of the pancakes, heating each side for 2 minutes with a low flame.
7. Serve the pancakes with maple syrup while they are hot and enjoy!