Raspberry Chocolate Mousse
What You Need
1 packet of thawed frozen raspberries
1 cup of white chocolate
2 ½ tablespoons of white sugar
½ cup of whipped cream
1 to 2 drops of red food colouringHow to Prepare
1. Blend in the raspberries in a little water till you get smooth puree. Strain the raspberry puree into a bowl.
2. Add sugar into this bowl and mix till the sugar is completely dissolved. Put this bowl aside for the time being.
3. Heat a non-sticky pan over medium heat and be careful not to over heat it. Add the whipped cream and the white chocolate (cut it into pieces to make things easier) to the pan and stir till you get a smooth paste. Once this happens, take the pan off the heat.
4. Let the chocolate and cream paste cool down a bit and then mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of the raspberry puree and red food colouring into the cream.
5. Take a medium sized bowl and whip the cream in it to soften it up.
6. Take a mousse glass, put a thin layer of plain whipped cream in first followed by a layer of the raspberry cream. Continue till the glass is filled.
7. Let the mousse chill for 2 to 3 hours after which the Raspberry Chocolate Mousse will be ready to eat.