White Chocolate Fudge Blocks
What You Need
1 cup of white chocolate chips or a grated bar of white chocolate
1 cup of butter
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
2 to 3 drops of vanilla essence
1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
1 pinch of saltHow to Prepare
1. Heat the chocolate in a microwave at 80 percent power for 2minutes till it starts melting.
2. Take out the melting chocolate and mix in the condensed milk. Mix well and heat in the microwave for another 3 minutes.
3. Once the mixture starts bubbling, take it out and mix in the butter and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top. Microwave this further for 2 minutes at 60 percent power.
4. After heating for 2 minutes, take out the mixture and mix in some more cinnamon powder and the salt. Microwave yet again for 2 minutes at 60 percent power.
6. When the White Chocolate Fudge is set, take it out, cut it into little pieces (use some creativity here) and serve.