Milk & White Chocolate Fudge
What you'll need
125g of butter cubed
1 cup brown sugar packed firmly
1 x 400g can of sweetened condensed milk
55 grams liquid glucose
1/8 cup golden syrup
100 grams white chocolate melts
100 grams milk chocolate melts
How to make Milk & White Chocolate Fudge:
1. Grease a rectangle tray approx 16cm x 13cm x 3.5cm in size and line with baking paper.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl combine butter, condensed milk, brown sugar, golden syrup and liquid glucose.
3. Microwave uncovered at 70% for 8-10 minutes, whisking every 2 minutes or until the mixture comes to the boil. Then continue for another 5 - 6 minutes stirring with a wooden spoon every minute or until golden and thick.
4. Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave and let the mixture stand for 2 minutes on a chopping board.
5. Add the milk and white chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
6. Poor the mixture into the tray and let stand at room temperature for 3 hours then refigerate until firm.
7. Lift out the baking paper, chop squares to the desired size and Enjoy!