Chocolate Cake In A Coffee Mug
What You Need:
7 tablespoons of Betty Crocker SuperMoist Cake mix (preferably chocolate fudge but any flavor will work)
3 tablespoons butter (melted)
1 egg yolk
6 tablespoons of milk
1 baking spray
1 tablespoon of little chocolate chips (optional)How to Prepare:
1. Take a 10-16 ounce coffee mug that is microwave safe and spray the insides of the mug with the baking spray.
2. Add the Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake mix into the mug along with the butter, egg yolk and milk. Mix the contents of the mug thoroughly.
3. Add the chocolate chips into the mixture if you wish as well.
4. Place the coffee mug into a microwave for around 3 minutes since microwave performance may vary.
5. Do not worry if the mixture rises above the mug, it will go back down.
6. Let the contents of the mug cool down for 5 minutes after which top the mixture with our favourite ice cream and/or whipped cream and/or even frosting and serve!