Flaming Strawberry Lemon Flavoured mini Cheesecakes
What you will need:
2/3 cup lemon flavoured yogurt
4 tablespoons of cream cheese
4 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of lemon zest
5 mini graham cracker crusts
5 strawberries (Fresh)
1 bottle Bacardi 151(for flaming strawberries)
How to make Flaming Strawberry-Lemon Flavoured Mini Cheesecakes?
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix the yogurt, cream cheese, egg, sugar and lemon zest in a bowl and beat on high until smooth.
3. Now fill the mini graham cracker crusts and bake the cheesecake for 20 minutes.
4. Let it cool.
5. Top with strawberries and whipped cream.
6. For the flame cut a hole in the strawberry (not all the way through) and fill with Bacardi 151 in the hole. Flight it on fire.
Warning: Blow the flame out and let strawberry cool before eating