How to make an orange and lemon flavoured cake.
What you will need:
A box of Betty Crocker white cake mix
1and 1/4 cups of orange juice (without pulp)
Oil and egg whites as described on the cake mix box
A can of lemon pie filling
Betty Crocker Whipped white frosting
Orange peel for garnish
How to make Orange and Lemon flavoured Cake:
1. Pre-Heat your oven to 180°C.
2. Mix the cake batter as directed on the cake mix box and instead of water use orange juice.
3. Bake as directed on the box.
4. In order to make to layers cut the cake in half two times.
5. Fill the layers with a generous helping of lemon flavoured pie filling.
6. Once done. Frost the entire cake with the white frosting.
7. Garnish with orange peel and refrigerate for an hour before serving.