Cream cheese pound cake with fruit salsa
What you will need:
For the fruit Salsa:
1 and a half cups of peeled kiwi
A cup of peeled oranges (chopped)
A cup of sliced strawberries
2 tablespoons of lime juice
4 teaspoons of sugar
Half a teaspoon of ground
For the Cake
A box of Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix
1 cup of milk
95 grams of cream cheese
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Powdered sugar (to taste)
How to make Cream-Cheese Pound Cake with Fruit Salsa:
1. Take a large bowl and mix the salsa ingredients together and place in the fridge for an hour.
2. Heat your oven in 160 degrees Celsius.
3. Grease your Bundt cake pan.
4. In a bowl mix dry cake ingredients with the milk, cheese, eggs and vanilla on a low speed for a minute and 2 minutes on high speed.
5. Pour mixture in pan and bake for 50 minutes.
6. Once cooked let it cool for 15 minutes and turn upside-down and let it cool for an hour.
7. Place the cake in a serving plate and sprinkle some powered sugar on it.
8. Serve cake with the salsa.