Cheese Cake Filled Strawberries
Cream Cheese Filled Strawberries
What You Need
• Approximately 310 grams of softened cream cheese
• 3 dozen fresh strawberries, preferably large
• ½ cup of confectioner’s sugar
• Chocolate, grated
• ¼ teaspoon of almond extract
How to Prepare
• Beat the cream cheese with the almond extract and the confectioner’s sugar in a medium sized bowl till the mixture is light and fluffy.
• Take out the stems from the strawberries and cut an X through the narrow tip of each strawberry, make the cuts deep. Softly spread the strawberries open.
• Use a decorating pipe or a teaspoon to fill each strawberry with the mixture. Remember to fill each strawberry with a filling of around 2 teaspoons.
• Sprinkle the strawberries with the chocolate and let the chill them in the freezer till you are ready to serve them.
P.S You will want to try out our new stainless steal chocolate fountains with this recipe.. View here - All New Amazing Chocolate Fountain