Double Choc Sprinkle Cupcakes
How to make Double Choc Sprinkle Cupcakes
What you\'ll need:
1 x Green\'s Essentials Chocolate Cake Mix
2 x eggs
60g softened butter
3/4 cup of white chocolate melts
Betty Crocker Creamy Deluxe strawberry flavoured frosting
Patty cake cases
How to make Double Choc Sprinkle Cupcakes:
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and line a patty cake tray with paper cases.
2. Prepare cake batter as per packet instructions.
3. Roughly chop the white chocolate melts and stir through the cake batter.
4. Spoon the mixture evenly between the cases and bake for approx 20 minutes or until cooked, allow to cool.
5. Spread the strawberry frosting over the cakes and top with sprinkles. Enjoy!