Cinnamon and Peach Tortillas
How to make Cinnamon and Peach Tortillas..
What You Need:
• 4 flour tortillas, 8 inches each
• 4 cups of peeled and sliced fresh peaches
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• Butter flavoured cooking spray
• 1/3 cup of sugar
How to Prepare:
• Combine the sugar, peaches and cinnamon in a large bowl and let it stand for 5 minutes.
• Spritz the tortillas with the cooking spray.
• Cook the tortillas over moderate heat over a nonstick skillet; cook till the tortillas are warmed and are lightly brown on both sides.
• Fill each warmed tortilla with ¾ cup of peaches and roll them up.
• Cut in halves and serve this easy to make yet scrumptious dessert.