How to make chocolate melting cups
How to make Scrumptious Chocolate Melting Cups...
What You will Need:
• ¾ cup and another tablespoon of semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 ¼ cups of sugar
• ¾ cup of water
• ½ cup of baking cocoa
• 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon of brewed coffee
• 2 eggs
• 1 egg white
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 1/8 teaspoon of salt
• 5 fresh strawberries, halved (optional)
How to Prepare:
• Mix the cocoa, ¾ cup of sugar, salt and flour in a small saucepan and gradually stir in water. Bring this mixture to a boil. Stir and cook it for 2 minutes or till the mixture thickens.
• Remove the mixture from the heat and mix in the chocolate chips, vanilla and coffee till the mixture is smooth. Transfer the whole mixture into a large bowl.
• Beat the egg white and the eggs in another bowl till the eggs and egg white slightly thicken. Gradually add in the rest of the sugar and mix till the mixture is thick and lemon coloured. Now mix this mixture into the chocolate mixture.
• Pour in the mixture into 10 ramekins coated with cooking spray. Add boiling water in a baking pan till the water is inch high from the bottom, place the uncovered ramekins onto the pan and bake at 177 degrees Celsius for 20 to 25 minutes or till the centers are set.
• Garnish these with the strawberry halves (optional).
• Serve immediately and enjoy!