Brownies on a stick
What You Need:
• 1 pouch (approx. 570 grams from the approx. 2.7 kg box) of Betty Crocker® Hershey’s® Ultimate Chocolate brownie mix
• Vegetable oil, water and eggs as instructed by Betty Crocker® box
• Assorted Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors candy sprinkles
• 1 ½ teaspoons of shortening
• 2/3 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
• 15 craft sticks
How to Prepare
• Preheat your oven to 177 degrees Celsius or 163 degrees Celsius in case you are using a dark or nonstick pan.
• Line a 9 inch or 8 inch square baking pan with foil so that the foil extends approx. 2 inches from the sides of the pan. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
• Now make the brownies as directed by the instruction on the package. Once made, let them cool completely for about 1 hour.
• Now freeze the brownies for about 30 minutes. Remove the brownies from the pan by lifting up the foil; remember to peel the foil from the sides of the brownies.
• Cut the brownies into 15 rectangular pieces by cutting 5 columns and 3 rows on the big square brownie. Now gently insert the sticks into one of the ends of the brownies, place them on a cookie sheet and freeze again for about 30 minutes.
• Heat the chocolate chips and shortening while uncovered in a microwave set on high heat for about 1 minute (remember to use a microwave-friendly bowl); stir the mixture until smooth and you may also heat for additional 5 seconds a number of times till both the ingredients have completely melted.
• Dip 1/3 to ½ of the top of the brownies in the melted mixture and sprinkle the candy sprinkles on top.
• Lay these brownies flat on a wax paper till they dry.
• Now serve and enjoy these yummy treats.