Mini Cheese Cakes
What You Need:
• ½ cup of fresh blueberries
• 1/3 cup of fresh raspberries
• ½ cup of sugar
• 2 eggs
• 12 Oreo® Cookies
• Approx. 450 grams of softened cream cheese
• 1 kiwi
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla
How to Prepare:
• Preheat your oven to 177 degrees Celsius.
• Beat the vanilla, cream cheese and sugar with a mixer till the ingredients blend together. Now add the eggs in and mix just till the eggs are blended.
• Line 12 muffin cups with paper and place a cook at the bottom of each cup. Top the cookies with the cream cheese mixture.
• Bake these for 20 minutes or just till the center are almost set.
• Cool these and refrigerate the mini cheese cakes for 3 hours.
• Peel the kiwi and slice it into 6 parts. Cut each part into half and place on top of each mini cheesecake.
• Place the berries on top of the cakes and serve.