Oreo cheesecake recipe
How to make an Oreo Cheesecake..
What You Need:
• ¼ cup of melted butter or margarine
• 2 softened Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
• 2 eggs
• 30 Oreo® Cookies
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla
• ½ cup of sugar
How to Prepare:
• Preheat your oven to 163 degrees Celsius.
• Finely crush 24 of the cookies and mix them with the melted butter. Press this mixture onto the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
• Bake this for 10 minutes and then allow it to cool.
• Beat the sugar, vanilla and cream cheese until the mixture is blended.
• Add the eggs to this mixture and mix just till the ingredients blend.
• Roughly chop the rest of the cookies and mix ½ cup of the chopped cookies into the batter.
• Pour the batter over the baked crust and sprinkle the remaining chopped cookies on top.
• Bake this for 35 to 40 minutes or till the center is almost set.
• Let it cool down and then refrigerate for 3 hours.
• Now serve and enjoy this scrumptious dessert.