Chocolate and cookies cheesecake
Chocolate and Cookies Cheesecake...
What You Need
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup of sugar
• ¼ cup of melted butter or margarine
• Approx. 450 grams of softened cream cheese
• Approx. 115 grams of semisweet chocolate, melted, cooled
• 24 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla
How to Prepare
• Preheat the oven to 163 degrees Celsius.
• Mix the cookie crumbs and the butter and press it onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake this for 10 minutes and then set it aside to cool.
• Now beat the sugar, vanilla and cream cheese in a large bowl with a mixer till the ingredients blend together.
• Now add the chocolate to this mixture and mix it thoroughly.
• After the chocolate, add in the eggs and mix just till the eggs blend in.
• Pour this onto the baked crust and bake for another 40 minutes or till the center of the cheesecake is almost set.
• Let it cool and then refrigerate it for several hours.