Soft Pecan Snowballs
Soft Pecan Snowballs Recipe
What You Need
• ½ cup of softened butter
• 1 pouch (Approx. 500 grams) of Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix
• 1 egg
• ¾ cup of ground pecans
• 1 cup of powdered sugar
• ½ cup of cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to Prepare
• Preheat your oven to 177 degrees Celsius.
• Mix the butter, egg, cookie mix, cornstarch, pecans and vanilla extract in a large bowl till a dough forms.
• Roll 1 tablespoon of this dough in your hands for 1 cookie. Place the dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
• Bake these cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or till they are set and their bottoms are light brown.
• Let these cool for 1 minute before you replace them on a wire rack.
• Once cooled completely, roll them in powdered sugar and serve.