How to make snowman meringue for Christmas
What you will need:
3 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
2/3 cup sugar
18 thin pretzel sticks
36 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
18 pieces candy corn
54 miniature candy-coated chocolate candies
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups chewy fruit snack ( or similar )
How to make Snowman meringue:
1. Heat oven to 95°C.
2. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl beat the eggs, tartar and almond extract on a medium speed until spft peaks form.
4. Now gradually add in sugar and beat on high speed until stiff glossy peaks form.
5. Using a decorating bag with a half inch plain tip make 3 balls on top of each other in order to form the snowman’s body.
6. Add the pretzel sticks as arms, candy corn as the tip of the noise, 3 candies as the buttons and chocolate chips as eyes.
7. Bake for 2 hours and leave the snowmen in the oven for 8 hours.
8. Decorate the snowmen with caps made of fruit roll ups.