Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
What You Need:
• ½ cup of superfine granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup of chopped blueberries
• ¼ cup of blueberry or pomegranate juice
• 3 cups of whole milk plain yogurt
• 2 egg whites
• 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoon of mince candied ginger or 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, if required
How to Prepare:
• Make a puree of the yogurt along with the rest of the ingredients apart from the egg whites and the chopped blueberries. Stir in the blueberries into the puree and chill the mixture for 1 hour.
• Now beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold the eggs gently into the chilled yogurt mixture.
• Now transfer the mixture into an ice cream freezer and churn according to the instructions on the freezer for about 25 minutes.
• Transfer the yogurt into an air tight container and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
• Serve and enjoy this fantastic dessert.