Sangria Pie Recipe
What you will need:
1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
2 cups of raspberry sherbet (softened)
2 containers of raspberry yogurt (Frozen)
1 cup of raspberries
1/2 a cup of sangria
1/2 a cup of fresh raspberries
Who to make a Sangria Pie:
1. Heat oven to 230°C.
2. Place pie crust in an ungreased pie plate and bake for 12 minutes till light brown.
3. Cool completely for about an hour.
4. Now mix the sherbet, yogurt, raspberries and sangria in a blender till blended.
5. Spoon into the baked crust.
6. Freeze until firm which might take about 3 hours.
7. Garnish with Fresh Raspberries.