Vanilla chocolate chip cake recipe
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cake...
What You Need:
• Approx. 520 grams of yellow cake mix, 1 package
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup of miniature chocolate chips
• ½ cup of water
• ½ cup of vegetable oil
• 1 package of vanilla instant pudding mix
• 1 cup of sour cream
• 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
• Confectioner’s sugar
How to Prepare the Cake:
• Preheat your oven to 177 degrees Celsius.
• Apart from the chocolate chips, beat all the ingredients together in a large bowl using an electric mixer on low speed only till the dry ingredients moisten. Now beat on moderate speed for 2 minutes.
• Now mix in the chocolate chips.
• Grease and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
• Bake for 50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the center returns clean. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a wire rack. Let the cake cool completely.
• Now sprinkle confectioner’s sugar on top and serve.