Mini chocolate cherry cake recipe
Mini Chocolate-Cherry Cake
What you will need:
A box of Betty Crocker Super Moist devil’s food cake mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
1/2 teaspoon almond extract, if desired
1 can of cherry pie filling
2 containers of vanilla pudding
1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
How to make:
1. Heat oven to 180°C.
2. Bake the cake mix as directed on the box for 24 cupcakes and also add the almond extract to the batter.
3. After baking cool the cupcakes in the pans for around 10 minutes.
4. Remove from pans to cooling racks and let sit for about 30 minutes.
5. When serving remove the cupcakes from paper baking cups and cut them n half horizontally with serrated knife.
6. Now on one half of the cut cupcake add 1 tablespoon of cherry pie filling and 2 teaspoons of vanilla pudding.
7. Cover the cupcake with the other half.
8. Now microwave some frosting for 15 seconds and cover the top of the cupcake and cover with the cherry pie filling.