Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
What you'll need:
1 package brownies mix (and oil and egg if the package says)
1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon shortening
raspberries for garnish
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line a 9x14 pan with aluminum foil and then spray with cooking spray.
3) Mix your brownie mix,eggs and oil by following your brownie mix directions and then
bake brownies according to packet directions and thel Let cool down.
3) Melt one cup of chocolate chips and then let cool slightly. Then in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy; add the powdered sugar,almond extract and raspberry jam and mix well.
4) Stir in the melted chocolate and mix until combined.Spread the filling evenly over the brownies and chill them in the refrigerator.
5)For your glaze melt remaining quarter cup of chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave in 20 second intervals or until melted. Make sure to mix well.
6)Pour the glaze over cooled brownies with a fork.
7) Served cool, and enjoy...