One 3/4 cup of prepared lemonade
Four envelopes plain gelatin
Two 1/4 cups of flavored vodka
2 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
6 small bowls (one for every color)
liquid food coloring
Sprinkles and frosting for garnish if you desire.
flexible silicone mini muffin pan
1) Pour lemonade into a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Let sit for 1.5 minutes
2) Heat over low, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved (approx 6 minutes).
3) Remove from heat, Mix in your vodka and the sweetened condensed milk.
4) Pour half cup portions into 6 bowls. Use liquid food coloring for rainbow colors (e.g: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet).
5) Prepare the mini muffin pans by spraying lightly with cooking spray and then wipe clean.
6) Spoon 3/4 teaspoon of the red gelatin mixture into the muffin pan cavities. Refrigerate until set,( They should still feel sticky when they are touched). (The intial layer should take approx 20 minutes and the later layers less) Repeat with remaining colors.
7) Refrigerate overnight.
8) When ready to serve simply loosen around the edges of each muffin and push out the jelly shots.
9) Garnish if you desire.