Trendy Strawberry Basil Flavoured Ice Cubes
How to make the basil syrup:
You will need 1 cup sugar ,1 cup water and 1 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Now you need to heat all these ingredients over a medium heat on a pan and stir occasionally until all of the sugar has completely dissolved. Then it will be time to remove it from the heat and let it steep for about 15 minutes. After that you should strain the syrup and store it in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
What you'll need to make the ice cubes:
1 1/4 cup of strawberries which are chopped.
1/4 cup of basil syrup.
1/2 cup of water.
A fine mesh strainer to get rid of all the strawberry seeds.
A silicone ice cube trays or a baking mold will also do.
1. First off you should blend the strawberries until they are of a smooth consistency.
2. Strain the mixture to remove the seeds.
3. Now stir in the basil syrup (made earlier) in to this strawberry mixture and water.
4. Spoon the mixture into the ice cube trays.
5. Place the tray in toe the freezer.
6. Done! Now you can enjoy these amazing flavoured ice cubes at your cocktail party.