Chocolate Raspberry Tart
What you ll need:
1 box of refrigerated pie crust
2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice
1 teaspoon of gelatin
1.5 cups of whipping cream (fresh or packaged)
1 white chocolate (baking bar)
1 bag of whole raspberries
1 tablespoon of corn-starch
1 tablespoon sugar
2 oz of sweet chocolates
2 tablespoons butter
How to make a Chocolate Raspberry Tart:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450°F and bake the pie crust you have purchased from the super market as directed on the box. For this purpose you can use an ungreased 10-inch tart pan with an easy to remove bottom. Once you have baked the crust leave it to cool down for 15 minutes.
2. Now in a sauce pan place the fresh orange juice and gelatine and let it soak for 5 minutes. Now mix in 3/4 of a cup of whipped cream and heat it over low fame while stirring frequently. Make sure all the gelatine is dissolved. Now add the white chocolate in the mixture and let it melt. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and stir occasionally but do not let it set.
3. Blend in a food processor the raspberries to make a puree and strain the mixture. There should be 1/2 cups of this mixture.
4. Now in a saucepan mix in the corn-starch and sugar and gradually add in the raspberry puree you prepared earlier and cook on a low heat. Stir it continuously to thicken.
5. Now you should fold in fresh strawberries and spread it over the crust.
6. With the remaining whipped cream in a spare bowl using an electronic mixture mix on high speed until stiff peaks form.
7. Now fold in this whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture and spread over the raspberry layer you put on the crust and leave it to set for an hour in the refrigerator. 8. Now melt the sweet chocolate and butter on a pan on low heat and stir it frequently. After making this carefully pour it over the white chocolate layer and refrigerate for 2 hours.