Rainbow Fudge Blocks
What you’ll need:
2 cans of condensed milk (sweetened)
850g of white chocolate (baking squares/Approx 5 cups)
1 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla flavour food colours (liquid)
How to make the Rainbow Fudge Blocks:
1. Take the loaf pan and cover the inside of the pan with aluminium foil.
2. Now divide the condensed milk in to 5 small bowls. There should be about 1/2 cup per bowl.
3. Foe each of the bowls the procedure is the same. Add 6 ounces of chopped white chocolate to each of the bowls of the condensed milk and microwave for about 1 minute. Stir the mixture until it has a smooth consistency.
4. Stir in 1/4 of a teaspoon of the vanilla flavour in to the mixture.
5. Now for each colour you should put in the amount of food colouring and mix well.
6. Pour fudge immediately in to the loaf pan covered with foil and tap it on the counter to even it out and get rid of any air bubbles.
7. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes after completing each layer.
8. Now refrigerate for 12 hours so that all the layers are firm.
9. Cut the fudge it to nice neat little blocks and enjoy!