What you’ll need:
1 box of Betty Crocker devil's food cake mix
2 containers of Betty Crocker Whipped fluffy white frosting
Half a cup of miniature chocolate chips
How to make these indulgent cupcakes:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
2. Create the cupcake mixture as directed on the box. (This recipe is for 24 cupcakes) The cupcake mix will require the water, oil and eggs.
3. After baking the cupcakes let them cool for 30 minutes on a rack after being removed from the baking pan.
4. Now spoon in the frosting in to a sturdy plastic bag (meant for food storage) and cut the corner of the bag by ¼ of an inch.
5. Gently push the cut corner of this bag in to the cupcake and squeeze in the white frosting in to the cupcake.
6. With the remaining frosting cover the top of the cupcakes and garnish with the miniature chocolate chips.