What you’ll need:
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Cooking oil spray
How to make Mini Lasagne's:
1. Preheat the oven to 190c degrees.
2. In a muffin tin spray some cooking oil.
3. Now take some of the ground beef and season with salt and pepper while making it have a brown colouring in a frying pan.
4. Cut out some of the wonton wrappers in the shape of circles with the help of a glass.
5. Now you can start building all your mini lasagne. Start off with the wonton wrapper in the base and sprinkle a little of all the 3 cheeses. Add some meat to this and marinara sauce. It would be best to use up to 2 teaspoons of all the ingredients mentioned.
6. Repeat each layer and top each mini lasagne with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
7. Now bake these mini lasagnes for about 20 minutes until the edges are brown.
8. Remove from the oven and let them cool.
9. Loosen edges and pop the mini lasagnes out.
10. Garnish with basil and serve!
P.S... Hey we have an important message for you.. check out this video..